Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Morning Update

Monday Statistics


Good morning South County! Here are your weekly updates on what is happening in your neighborhoods. Feel free to contact me if you want more specific information. As of this week:


Morgan Hill has 237 active listings and 57 sale pendings

Gilroy has 307 active listings and 150 sale pendings

San Martin has 42 active listings and 8 sale pendings

Area 1 (all of the above) has 566 active listings and 212 sale pendings


Inventory is continuing to go down which is typical for this time of year as are sales BUT not by much. Sales are actually holding pretty steady and we haven’t seen this low an inventory since April May of 2006. Interesting!

My 2 Cents - If you are serious about buying a home, you might take action sooner rather than later. Spring is going to be a more competitive time for Buyers especially when a perceived good deal comes on the market.

Stay tuned for regular updates!

P.S. I have been goofing off, I'm sorry! This is such a good time of year to take time off and I have been spending lots of it with my family. I will be back with regular, interesting and relevant articles to help you sort through your real estate decisions. I look forward to a great 2009!

No comments: