Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday Morning Update!

Monday Statistics

Good morning South County! Here are your weekly updates on what is happening in your neighborhoods. Feel free to contact me if you want more specific information. As of this week:

Morgan Hill has 223 active listings and 71 sale pendings

Gilroy has 266 active listings and 172 sale pendings

San Martin has 39 active listings and 15 sale pendings

Area 1 (all of the above) has 532 active listings and 257 sale pendings.

Inventory is holding steady and sales continue to increase. From my viewpoint, there is a lot of movement going on. I’m getting calls from clients all the time these days. I know there is a lot of people waiting and seeing right now but more and more people are taking action.

I heard a good one the other day – "Only one person buys at the bottom and only one person buys at the top."

Stay tuned for regular updates!

No comments: