Friday, October 10, 2008

A Good, no a Great Deal!

Everyone wants a good deal! Buyers come to me and they want a good deal in real estate whether they know what a good deal is or not. They want it and are not concerned with the cost of a good deal down the line. Hello, haven’t we learned anything? We are still in the middle of dealing with consequences from not thinking our actions through.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not against a good deal for my clients and I will go to bat for them. The difference is I aim for all of us to retain our humanity and values while we are doing real estate. I know it is possible.

A good deal should be a home you really love and want to live in at a good price. The blood doesn’t have to be dripping off the Sellers even if the Seller is an institution. Remember, this could become your neighborhood where you are driving the value down.

No comments: